Monday, March 3, 2008
tag replies
ENCI: yeah school is much more laidback. maybe i think so cos' i've learnt every friggin thing like before. like stupid graphing and area of circle mixtures and solutions im basically stoning in class. but i guess its much more laidback yeah. no staying back to 6 pm. no chinese *dances*. lots of drama and dance and art and music. 2 breaks instead of one *jumps*. uniform code is laidback. no mrs kwok or mr anthony or prefects breathing down ur neck to pull up ur socks like that stupid lee-anne with her ugly haircut and whiney voice and daughter of the flying dutchman attitude... but the thing is there are no friggin seats to sit on during recess!
JINNI: gosh jinni. I MISS HANNAH YEO. I MISS VALERIE TEO. I MISS JAISHREE. I MISS DAPHNE. I MISS JINNI. I MISS ENCI. I MISS SUETYI. I MISS LINSHA. I MISS ZOEY. I MISS CHERYL. I MISS ARIEL. I MISS CHARMAINE. I MISS ISABEL. I MISS AMANDA. I MISS JACQUELINE. I MISS CLAUDINE. I MISS GAYATHIRI. I MISS ANDROMEDA. I MISS CHRYSSA. I MISS JENEVIEVE. I MISS SHANGHUI. I MISS YOU AND YOU AND YOU.
and i miss them cos i love them lots and and wouldnt be happy without them
not cos i have naughty fantasies and want to sex them all up (ewwwwwwwwwwwwww)
im not like you where love = dirty sexy love.
huh
huh
huh!!
and god knows what you and enci
i bet u guys EXPERIMENT with naughty stuff you got ur big brother to buy you from adult shops
naughty naughty
oh and just to make jinni happy
i vist GE every weekend to sex up every guy there
i have sex up lots of people. you should try it. is like so fun.
and i have made out and gone out with every year 8 9 and 10 and even some year 11 and 2 year 7s
there are to make out and go out with in australia
are you happy jinni