Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I hate English
I know it was a TAD bit random but I really truly do
Mainly cos im always standing for stupid things
ALWAYS ok. I’m so not kidding. Like yesterday I stood the whole lesson because sophie asked me for a glue stick and I was like WHAT? And she said GLUE STICK! And I said OH GLUE STICK.
And then we both stood.
like what the hell
we were said one line
bout a glue stick
Then remi came and stood too for no reason and there where chairs and he said to sit down. So he and I did and sophie didn’t and then Mrs Butterworth (butterbitch) screamed at remi and I, made us stand and let sophie go back to her seat.
i stood the whole frggin like 1 1/2 hours
this is not good for me.
WHAT
THE
HELL
Guess it was my fault for sitting down
BUT IM SUCH A BADASS HOTTIE I CAN’T RESIST!
Throughout lesson remi and I just kept sitting down when she turned around and drove her insane.(jonahmae wasn't too impressed by the whole thing. still a TAD bit upset bout whole other incident ) And to make me just a TAD but more badass I would talk to alex and kasia who were sitting like 2 metres in front of where I was standing. Butter bitch didn’t stop screaming. I was SO hoping that my dream of Singaporean friend would come in right as she was saying my full name then you would be like CAITLIN ? and I would scream LOOK I TOLD YOU I’D BE IN TROUBLE WITH MS BUTTERBITCH
Oh sigh it didn’t happen
Im so gonna get in trouble every English so that I can scream that if anyone ever come
tomoro is gala i reeaaallyy don't wanna go sia.
OH BY THE WAY I LOVE VALERIE TEO BECAUSE SHE'S A BETTER SUSHI MAKER THAN ALL YOU BEACHES
SHE CAN MAKE THE CALAFORNIAN HANDROLLS ALMOST AS WELL AS ME
AND YOU BEACHES CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE ONE WITH THE CUCUMBER
BUT VALERIE MY HOT BAYWATCH SPONGEBOB BABE CAN EVEN MAKE THE ONE WITH CRAP AND MAYO AND SASHIMI AND AND AND SHE CATCHES ALL THE FISH IN BIKINI BOTTOM IN HER HOT RED SWIMMNG COSTUME
AND THIS IS TTLY ALL TO HER AND FOR HER AND I MISS HER LOADS
AND IM SO NOT MENTIONING THAT
JINNI'S NAME
COS VALERIE IS HOTTER AND IAN 23 THINKS SHE'S SEXAYYE
AND THAT GUY FROM HWA CHONG WHO SAT OPPOSITE ME IN 171 THINKS SHE'S THE BOMBX
AND AND AND ANND VALERIE HAS SEXAYYE HAIR
AND WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN NEOPRINTS AND NOT CARED BOUT THAT HANNAH BEACH
PHEW
see valerie my posts arent alwasy for jinni
hey i should do this more often. its fun.
and at this moment i would like to voice my love for 2 things
guitar hero
and
despreate houswives
honestly you should watch desperate housewives its THE BEST show
don't care what other ppl say just sit down and watch it