Thursday, February 7, 2008
OOOOHOOOOWOOODOOO!
ME SO HAPPY
SO VERY HAPPY
we FINALLY got our intere connection!!
DANCE WITH ME!!!
woootooodidooo!
are we all celebrated uppy?
YEAAHHH
ok ok ok
i hae spent 1 week in my new school
newtown high school of performing arts :D
its like a niche school
its like smss only more niche-y and stuffy
like you take 2 of the following
- drama
- music extension
- dance
- art ext
i take drama and dance
cos i cant play no instrument (ahem ahem xylophone in music lesson last time)
and i cant draw no noting (ahem ahem 50/100)
LALALALALAL anyway
the schools like super different from that in singapore
like theres a uniform that you have to wear, but thats it.
you can put badges on it, you can layer with something, you can put ur skirt up as high as you want
you can wear sungalsses around the school
and any hairstly and jewerly is allowed
which is uber cool
but like yesterday i saw this girl wearing googles on her head
HMMMMMMMM
ANYWAYYY
I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU! OK OK OK. WOOOOOOOOOOO.
I HOPE YOU MISS ME TOO
HAHA. ok
lalalalalalala.
i hope me post makes up for past non posting
i gotta go. im dead tired
BYE BYE WORLD.