Monday, February 11, 2008
I go ooo ooo you go ahh ahh
La la la la, la la la la
I can la la la la la la
just so you know
going to coed school is REALLY different from a girls school
like you have to sit proper and like i guess you just dont have the same freedom as yo would in an all girls
cos. i guess its just like that
and im so not used to it
thanks mum and dad for keeping me in girls school for so long i dunno what im supposed to do
i mean knowing them outside school is a whole different thing
no actually i think its ttly normal to like cringe and sit straight and smile a whole lot nicer when super hot jasper or remi sits next to/behind you
OMG I JUST REALISED
I CAN SO WRITE WHATEVER I WANT HERE!
cos im never telling no one in nhspa bout my blog.
NEVER
mooo-hahahahahahahah
so i can ttl tell you bout everything there and not care
YAYE
like that super weird girl in class called jackie in my class
like after history she went to the window and she started screaming! CAT! CAT! OMG OMFG OMFG! CAT! SIR SIR SIR! CAT!
so everyone in the class rushes to the window thinking a cat got run over or something.
and we stare down
and theres a cat
a cat
meowing
OMIGOSH.
and how im so in love with "untouched" by the veronicas
btw im frigging cold. its 9.35 and 13 friggin degrees
HOWM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP?
im gonna get frost bite on my toesies. my lovely pinkyfluro painted toesy
i love them and so do you
you know you do
they catch ur attention
LALALALLA
oh im so tyyyerd! tired! TYEEEWERD!
WARD! according to edward tahts mariraughna so i cant call him that...
WARD WARD WARD
stupid name.