Saturday, January 5, 2008
I miss that town
I miss their faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it
I miss it now
I can't believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it
If I could relive those days
i really do
you know im starting to suspect that im like forgotten D:
aiyo
im sure everyone is occupied with all the crap at school
good or bad
i dunno
its just HARD to except that im in this freaking place for good
so whatg if i would be in 2/1 with aishu (shudder)
I WANNA GO BACK!
at least try to keep me posted
ok ok ok ? please im danm bored.
too bad ive no msn.
haiyooooo
im so danm bored cos my house has no internet connection
and the tv connection is danm small and my tv in like 16inches?
please
i miss my bed and i miss my parc palais
im sure ur sick of me sulking
WHATEVERRRR
byedeebye
dont forget to remember me