Friday, September 28, 2007
Ohhh its been so long since we met
Yes ive missed you too
In case you didn’t know
I have been in china for like.. 2 weeks already.
Yes. I have been skipping the 2 most important weeks before my end of years
Hahahaha. Valerie thought ive been slacking at home for the past 2 weeks. Cos ppl forgot to tell her.
I feel so sorry for you ppls who have been muggin
You should learn to get parents who want to go back to Australia next year, therefore not caring whether you fail ur exams
I’ve been shopping a lot. But I din pay for like anything?
My uncles and aunties like to dote on me xD
OH did you know I have a uber rich uncle?
YAH ME NEITHER!!
With Mercedes and BMW (the Mercedes is his, BMW is wife’s)
And only wears CK, LEE, hugo boss, dunhill, d’urban
ETC ETC ETC
but his house is horrible 15 storeys high with no lift.
Ohh noo. I like the lift!!
Ok I shall post about china. But before I do,
MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE AND THANK YOU to HANNAH YEO HUI EN for calling in 987fm say it with music and dedicating soul mates all to me. ONLY ME. Yes thank you, you oh so fantabulous friend. Telling the whole of Singapore that im like a genius, and that im going to hongkong/china and not studying at all.
Im so so so danm sollii bout ur shopping lists. I’ll make it up to you.
I shall give you that esprit shirt for FERREEE!
You so lucky. Got like the nicest thing
So im sorry to daph and jaishree ur shirts aren’t as nice as hannah’s.
I’ll make it up to you somehow.
And im sorry chryssa.
I couldn’t find anything I thought you’d like. I wanted to get you this stitch thing from Disney, but my mom wudnt let me. Said it was too ex. I’ll make it up to you too.
And im sorry shanghui. I don’t know you well enuf to get you smthn.
All I know is that you like fencing…
I’ll make it up to you somehow
Ive got a lot of making up to do
HONGKONG
Oh hongkong. I got there on Thursday the 13th and went straight to Disneyland
I like Disneyland. Its got nice rides. I decided to show you how it looks like, in case you never been there. I took the initiative to draw a map myself!!

Ok u can compare to the actual map

Like.. they looks exactly the same, no?
My oh so wonderfully fantabulous drawing skills.
Spent 2 days in Disney, stayed in the resort there. And its got mickey mouse everywhere. Soo cute,
Ok the third day went to MONGKOK cis they got good shopping there.
Feel so danm stupid for not buying those jackets and shirts and everything.
IUEAGBDJKCLBRUWCKNelazUHIWPJR/.
After staying there for 2 days and shopping happily, bussed to
SHANTOU, CHINA
It’s a 5 hour bus ride. I was so friggin bored. I was counting the cows (14) that we passed
And we passes MOUNTAINS AND HILLS AND PLATEUS AND PLAINS AND BIG RIVES WITH MEANDERS AND VALLEYS AND ALSO FLOODPLAINS and saw the floodplains flooding and all the stuff we learnt in geog! So cool.
….
I mean..
So cool if you.. were a geog freak,
Cos im like so not. Heh. Mountains and stuff are so boring and I dun wanna see floodplains flooding. Only ppl like.. clare would think that’s interesting..
[im seriously not a geog freak]
yes.. ok.. stayed In my uncle’s house. With his 2 spoilt children
mygod they are so spoilt. I wanna strangle them most of the time. Especiallythe older one (5). No one can walk in front of her or get out of the car before her. And they all listen to her. My brother and I purposely run ahead so she screams and screams.
Ok.. some random points.
• Ppl there like to smoke. They like to smoke a lot. They smoke in shopping centres, shops, restaurants, houses and everywhere else. I couldn’t breathe like 80% of the time I was there
• I describe the experience of chine dinner as “spinning tables, smoking people, nothing to eat”. I din eat much in china. I din want to. I mean.. they gave me rice every flippin day. And weird veggies. And soup and eeYUK
• Did you know the Chinese eat pizzas and chicken wings with fork and knives… weird?
• Saying that my relatives like to dote on me is an understatement
• Saying that a studies a little bitty is the over statement of the year
• But I did finish WHALE RIDER.-yay me-
• I realized who nice my house is.
• The 15th floor has no water pressure.
• The beds (or weather or smthn) in china makes my hair stick up like so

• The ratio of motorbikes:cars in china is 109:32 [according to 1 5 minute survey my brother nd I did while we were waiting for our food in a resturant one day]
• The bathroom has a clock in it so I timed my showers and realized that the average time I take to shower is 14 minutes or so.
• Chinese don’t like to listen to the traffic rules. They drive wherever they like, however they like.
OH speaking of traffic, lemme tell you a story. K we was going out (cousin, me, brother, uncle, other uncle) and ot was raining. And in china, at 4 way junctions, they prefer not to put proper traffic lights, but instead put 2 in the middle.
Not that anyone listens. So, being a 4 way junctions, ppl wanna go in every direction. So we were stuck in a jan that looked like the one below

Yes I know its horrible. Ok. So here’s the story
I am in the red car (its silver in real life tho)
I made it red cos you know in that game.. you have lots of cars and you need to get the red one out?
Yah.. ok. Lemme explain the picture. Im in the pretty red car, that’s the fence next to me, and a bicycle inside the fence (they have special lanes for bikes)
As you can see, it is raining (top right had corner is the raindrops) and there are 2 puddles on the floor. They are blue puddles!
The thing on the right in the orange box is a SAN REN CHE. You know, there’s a guy sitting in front and like this little “carriage”-ie thing at the back to sit on.
Personally I think I did a very good job drawing it.
Theres a flower in the top left corner cos..
I like flowers
And there are many ppl crossing the street.
Ok.. only 4. But there were many more in real life ok.
So the pink car is infront of my red car (it was black in real life)
Its pink cos the guy im gonna talk about was wearing his uniform which looked like the one in this picture..

Ok now onto the story (finally) 10 year old boy gets out of car. This is like after maybe 40 minutes of being stuck in the traffic jam.
He gets out. Goes to that yellow circle and just does a pee. (but there ain't a yellow circle in real life)
Yah. I know.
Nd he was in school uniform please.
Oh and it dun look that bad in the pic, butthere were many more cars. The cars went into the bike lane so like.. EVERYONE can see him.
And my red (silver) car’s headlights put him in the spot light.
I was behind him, so I din see nothing..
Lots of other stuff happened too
Cant be bothered to type.
Ok.
Back to the present..
Got back to Singapore at like.. 1 in the morning on 27th .
went to sleep at like 2
woke up at 6.
went to scool
i was so bloody tired pls
got many "hello"s and "welcome backs"s and "how was your trip" from just bout everyone
expect one person
_________
dunno why.
justy say "OH. she's back" to chryssa
but chryssa still said her hellos and how was your trip and blahh
but that stupid other person wont even talk to me
not that i even wanna talk to her lahh...
ok but wadevvaaa its good to be back
just those STUPID exam papers.
chinese- ttly screwed it up
english- i guess it was ok..
went out with daph jaishree hannah to ikea and then queensway.
hannah is gonna try convince her mom let her go concert
i hop she can goooo