She's Pretty, a fitty
She's got a boyfriend though and thats a pitty.
Caitlin
<&& July the third
&& lives in singaporesydney. Dubbo
&& 许刚瑶
&& Dubbo college south campus
&& specialises in TALKING and LAUGHING
&& G2
&& ong/pong
&& i love msn.
&& i shop on impulse.
&& i just love t-shirts.
&& loves her chocolate and cheesecake
&& i get hyperr easily
&& orlando bloom is my MINE so back off
&& soccer fan
&& GO eels and swans
&& weakness for guys with nice hair
&& cant save money for nuts
&& enthusiastic; sarcastic
&& can't draw to save my life
&& SUMMER!!
&& original ; unique. don'tmockme.
&& charlie is my fave name
&& I am worth $2,199,998 on HumanForSale.com
HOOOHARRSSS caitlin! thats me! and jen! thats her!! over there <-- see? the tall tall one.. AND ENCI!! over there --> now shes gone HEY LOOK ITS JAISHREE! she says hi so does jen this is getting lame lets talk bout sumthin NICE! PALALALALALALALLALA lets make a rainbow!! RAINBOW GAWD im so lame... sighs DAPHNE! daphne ROCKS!so does JEN! and JAISHREE! and ZOLA! AND MEEEEEEEEEEEE and dun put hannah sighs are you getting bored? i am lets sing a song.. I AM CAITLIN BEST IN THE WORLD NUMBER ONE OF ALL I KICK ASS OF OTHER PEOPLE CHRYSSA JEN AND HANNAH! CAITLIN CAITLIN NUMBER ONE CAITLIN CAITLIN NUMBER ONE CAITLIN CAITLIN NUMBER ONE AND JAISHREEE'S NUMBER twoo!! SIGHS so boring free period now lehh I WANT TO LEARN!!! \want + learn? nahhhhhhhhhh