She's so lovely
She's Pretty, a fitty
She's got a boyfriend though and thats a pitty.

Caitlin
<&& July the third
&& lives in singapore sydney. Dubbo
&& 许刚瑶
&& Dubbo college south campus
&& specialises in TALKING and LAUGHING
&& G2
&& ong/pong
&& i love msn.
&& i shop on impulse.
&& i just love t-shirts.
&& loves her chocolate and cheesecake
&& i get hyperr easily
&& orlando bloom is my MINE so back off
&& soccer fan
&& GO eels and swans
&& weakness for guys with nice hair
&& cant save money for nuts
&& enthusiastic; sarcastic
&& can't draw to save my life
&& SUMMER!!
&& original ; unique. don'tmockme.
&& charlie is my fave name
&& I am worth $2,199,998 on HumanForSale.com

links
six peace '06
adlin
ALEX!
ariel
amanda
andromeda
charmaine
dayna
desiree
HARRIET!
hilda tay
jayna
jayna and jodie's shop
jodie
linsha
marissa
SOPHIE!
tzeyuen
valerie- sushi beach
zoey

archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥

Friday, March 9, 2007

im still bored. ill do another stupid test
LIST OUT UR SONGS TIMEKILLER!
this game is where you go to your music and find the 155 most played songs, no matter how embarrassing. then, go look for the lyrics and type out a part of them (not the obvious ones). list in order. its a greeat time waster.
1. Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
2. I was young and in love. I gave you everything but it wasn't enough
3. My body stay vicious. I be up in the gym just working on my fitness
4. if ya lookin' for a girl that’ll treat you right. If you lookin’ for her in the day time in the light
5. Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
6.You touched my heart you touched my soul.You changed my life and all my goals.
7. Like hope. dangles on a string. Like slow spinning redemption...
8. Grey goose got your girl feeling loose. .Now I’m wishin’ that I didn’t wear these shoes.
9. So bottle up old love, and throw it out to sea. Watch it away as you cry
10. I wrote the gospel of giving up. (You look pretty sinking). But the real bombshells have already sunk
11. Standing in the front yard telling me. How I'm such a fool
12. Do I attract you?
Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?
Am I too dirty?
Am I too flirty?
13. Step back cause I might put it on ya. I go deep so deep till you sleep
14. Because one day I leave you, A phantom to lead you in the summer.
15. A joke of a romantic" or stuck to my tongue. Weighed down with words too over-dramatic

Loveded
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket